Take Note: Important New Law Coming In

    Anti-Money Laundering & Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 is coming in for Real Estate agents; it is already in play for Solicitors.

    Before a Solicitor will act for you, you must supply a current photo ID (Passport or Drivers Licesnse) and a proof of residence form (e.g. Bank statement / Rates notice).

    Are you able to access these documents if needed?

    Note: if everything is in a Trust or a partners name or event a PO Box number it could be difficult to prove residency.

    Learn More at DIA.govt.nz